Save time in the areas you need it most. Whether you need help sourcing candidates, interviewing, or getting a second opinion about a prospective critical hire, we offer a range of recruiting service options that will ensure we meet your needs, while saving your time and resources.
In most instances, clients who utilize our recruiting services receive a savings of half or more than what they’d find at a typical staffing agency. We are unique in that we offer you the ability to choose which pieces of the recruitment process you want to outsource, be it for one position or several. We take the time to get to know your business needs in detail including your industry, the hiring manager, the technical skill set and company culture fit necessary to ensure the recruitment process steps you choose to outsource are maximized to their full potential.
As part of our services we can do all or some of the following menu service options as well as vary our services based on your desired level of assistance for each specific position:
- Create sourcing strategies based on your budget and the type(s) of candidate(s) you are seeking.
- Assist with writing and finalizing job descriptions.
- Write compelling job postings that get the attention of competitive talent pools and ensure listings are posted in locations best suited to reach the target audience.
- For each position, perform targeted candidate sourcing utilizing our tools and resources, as well as paid sites approved by you.
- Carefully screen candidates and submit those most appropriate.
- Conduct phone interviews with approved candidates and submit thorough reports to hiring managers capturing the skills, qualifications and overall suitability for the position.
- Schedule candidate interviews and provide detailed information throughout the screening and interview process so you can make informed hiring decisions.
- Manage all correspondence with candidates including providing feedback and updates as well as answering questions.
- Help promote a positive brand image for the company. This is especially important when securing top talent and ensuring candidates have a positive impression of your company.
- Assist with conducting applicant testing, reference checks, background screening, negotiations, offer letters, legal agreements, candidate declinations and any required paperwork.
- Provide frequent progress updates and communication so you can stay on track and hire the best fit within the timeline required.
- Help you manage or create an employee referral incentive program, relocation assistance program and employee on-boarding program.